[TYPO3-mvc] Splitting a controller into sub-controllers or how to

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:14:19 CET 2010

I know it's able to define a hierarchy for
e.g. view helpers, where you yould create subfolders
and viewhelpers, reflecting their path in their class name,
but with controllers this doesn't work I think.

Furthermore I'd need to call the 'sub-controllers' manually
inside the actual action controller.

Any proposals?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas