[TYPO3-mvc] Flexform switchableControllerActions per model

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 21 13:54:16 CET 2010

Hi again,

> AFAIK not from Flexform side - a option element can only have a title
> and a value - and the values in this case are the action names. What
> might be a solution is to define something like configuration presets
> and you only switch the presets from within your Flexform.

I found the controller and action presets such a good idea that I
implemented it. Here's a first draft of the patch, although I'm not sure
about the naming of the preset configuration holder (suggestions
welcome). In this patch I also added the possibility to strictly
override the default action/controller pair from within a separate
field, so that the order of the "switchableControllerAndActions" doesn't
necessarily care anymore. Although this separate field is not a
necessity to have, it doesn't harm either and allows devs more
flexibility in their flexforms.

Also "switchableControllerAndActions" are with my patch only applied if
the are not empty. This allows the plugin to use the default
configuration if nothing special is selected.

Please check the patch if you think this is a valuable feature and I'll
add it on forge. Thanks.