[TYPO3-mvc] Using ViewHelpers inside ViewHelpers?

David Schreiber flashmasterdash at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:27:54 CET 2010

Hi Nathan,

This would probably work, you're right!

But another problem that arrives with this is linking multiple
plugins/controllers/actions with one link.

I have two plugins on my page. One is a category menu. The other is a
product list. Both receive the active category, selected by the user.
The menu displays a folded/unfolded hierarchical menu of the
categories, and the product list displays all the products inside the
active category.

Is it possible to pass values to multiple plugins with one
link.action? This was the main reason for me to create my own
category.render ViewHelper with links including multiple plugin
arguments.

Regards,
David Schreiber