[TYPO3-mvc] ExtBase current state...

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Jan 19 18:01:27 CET 2010

Stig Nørgaard Færch schrieb:
> Thanks for sharing.
>
> I'm still haven't got at good picture of what to expect.
> Anyone out there with good hands-on impressions, who have managed to
> create a useful and well-functioning extension?
> Not many extBase extensions in the the TER yet :-)
>
> /Stig
I have done:
Newsletter generating Extension with Latest view, 2level IRRE Editing,
Special Templates for HTML-Mail
http://www.event-locations.de/newsletter.html

A Street-to-District Mapping with AJAX Search and Alpha-Page-Browser
http://www.ev-johanneskirche.de/ueber-uns/bezirke.html

Furthermore there's something private:
A Root-Server-Management Interface with own auth-service, allowing to
manage vhosts, hosting-contracts (with per user fcgi configuration),
cronjobs and notifcication address, mail-accounts and redirects,
domains/subdomains, typo3-installations and databases of course in an
easy way through an TYPO3-Frontend. The auth-service authentificates the
customers with less  rights to edit stuff in all these topics.

So there are some restrictions (ok there are many). But I think most
"TER-Extensions" could be build with extbase two. What you should do:
install SVN trunk of fluid and extbase in typo3conf/ext/, then you are
able to fix your problems very fast and use the fixed-features.

regards