[TYPO3-mvc] Clearing cached views on demand

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:33:12 CET 2010

Yeah, I already have cached the category and product view
with this, but I thought it might be handy to also cache the
cart on a normal call, and clear the view cache, on special
actions, like adding products or updating quantities.

Imho this would achieve a faster loading cart on a normal call,
and ensure that the view is updated in the cache, when the cart
items are modified or added.

Would it be possible to somehow clear the cache of the view
with an API funtion or something?

Thanks,
Thomas