[TYPO3-mvc] Extending Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 14 14:05:12 CET 2010

Hi,

>> I don't have any issues with inheritence so far - but I haven't updated
>> a record yet. But extending classes and remapping the tables is working
>> for me.
> How do you remap the tables?

Just like you, besides that I define my mapping instructions in
plugin.tx_myext.persistence.classes and not in _config_.tx_myext...

I have two plugins. One providing generic models as well as the DB
structure and a second one (different extKey) using these
models/db-tables. Mapping the generic tables from extension A to my
models of extension B (which extend the generic models from A) is
working like a charm (after defining the mapping via TS of course).