[TYPO3-mvc] Extending Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 14 13:51:32 CET 2010

Hi,

> If inheritance does not work.

I don't have any issues with inheritence so far - but I haven't updated
a record yet. But extending classes and remapping the tables is working
for me.

>> and extend Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractEntity now. But it's still
>> saving all records in the wrong table... Do you have some example code???

How can they be saved in the wrong table? Therefor the "wrong" table has
to exist - but why would you have a duplicate table of fe_users? Try to
rename the table so that extbase doesn't find your duplicate and only
deal with fe_user table if you try to work with FrontendUsers.