[TYPO3-mvc] cache handling and handling of 'no_cache' parameter

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Jan 14 09:14:02 CET 2010

Hi Franz,

> 2) use of the 'no_cache' parameter for actions that are not allowed to
> be cached (create,edit,etc).
Actually it should *not* use the no_cache parameter for such actions.

> Although this is probably the easiest way to achieve this, it's not the
> best to do. A dynamic switch of the plugin(s) to USER_INT might be a
> good/better idea in this case. To achieve this, I was thinking of a
> TYPO3 condition using a userFunc provided by extBase. This userFunc is
> then checking the current GPvars (which extension keys are in use) and
> is then parsing the extbase configuration of this extension(s) if one of
> the provided actions in not allowed to be cached and is switching it to
> USER_INT then.
This is what is done. We switch to user_int via TypoScript if that
action is supposed to be un-cached (that's why we need a list of
uncached actions on plugin registration).

So, if you investigate the generated TS, you'll find that as well...
Somehow it seems it does not work for you?

Greets,
Sebastian