[TYPO3-mvc] cache handling and handling of 'no_cache' parameter

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 14 00:36:09 CET 2010

Hi again,

> 1) The page cache is clear multiple times by extbase in one pageload.
> The author (Jochen or Sebastian) already noticed that the way it's done
> currently is not the best (lines 838/839 from Typo3DbBackend.php):
> -----------
> // TODO check if we can hand this over to the Dispatcher to clear the
> page only once, this will save around 10% time while inserting and updating
> Tx_Extbase_Utility_Cache::clearPageCache($pageIdsToClear);

I gave this one a try. If you think this is the way to go, please
confirm the attached patch as working/temporary solution and I'll add it
as patch on forge. If not, give me suggestions how to solve it in a
better way - maybe by using a hook in TYPO3s page rendering and clear
the cache of all extbase instances at once (after page rendering is
finished) and not per instance?

PS: sorry for the attachment - I know I shouldn't - but I wanted this to
be finished/done ASAP - I need sleep ;)