[TYPO3-mvc] errors (exceptions) are not always helpful to debug their cause - extend them with more details?

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 20:37:59 CET 2010

I'm also having trouble often, to find the explicit
code/class/line where errors occur, because the error
messages are just not too informative about what happened.

Is it possible to add a stack-trace or something similar
or is this limited by some kind of technical restriction?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas