[TYPO3-mvc] Language property in fe_users

Nils Blattner nb at cabag.ch
Wed Jan 13 10:12:51 CET 2010

Am 12.01.10 22:14, schrieb Jochen Rau:
> Hi.
>
> Could you please post a piece of your mapping setup and the related
> property definitions in your domain model?
>
> Regards
> Jochen

Hey Jochen

Ofc I can:

in the typoscript:

			Tx_CabagSteps_Domain_Model_User {
				mapping {
					tableName = fe_users
					columns {
tx_cabagsteps_language.mapOnProperty = language

and in the model:

	/**
	 * The user's language
	 *
	 * @var string
	 * @validate StringLength(minimum = 2, maximum = 2)
	 */
	protected $language = '';

	/**
	 * Sets the language
	 *
	 * @param string $language The language
	 * @return void
	 */
	public function setLanguage($language) {
		$this->language = $language;
	}

	/**
	 * Returns the language
	 *
	 * @return string The language
	 */
	public function getLanguage() {
		return $this->language;
	}

	/**
	 * Returns the language
	 *
	 * @return string The language
	 */
	public function getLang() {
		return $this->language;
	}

Before I changed it to tx_cabagsteps_language I was using the 'language'
field (char(2)).
In hope the change would fix my problem I changed to the prefix'd version.
The weird thing is, the rest of the maps work just fine, only language
messing up.

Thanks in advance
Nils