[TYPO3-mvc] Passing filters by array or custom object? Which is the better approach?

David Schreiber flashmasterdash at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:12:21 CET 2010

>First I thought about passing them as a hash-array - but I don't know
>how to create arrays inside a fluid template. Is this possible?

I just tried passing the filter as an nested array with:

<f:link.action action="view" arguments="{filter: {tag:
tag.name}}">...</f:link.action>

This would work, but it doesn't fulfill my needs since I also want to
be able to pass more than one tag, like:

<f:link.action action="view" arguments="{filter: {tags:
product.tags}}">...</f:link.action>

This throws me an exception.

I want also to be able to combine some filter options like:

<f:link.action action="view" arguments="{filter: {tags: product.tags,
{category: product.seller.category}}}">...</f:link.action>

Do I understand the syntax for passing arguments correct? The {}
brackets are the notation for array?

David Schreiber