[TYPO3-mvc] Performance of $persistenceManager->persistAll() (Dispatcher) and findAll() (Repository)

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jan 11 12:37:06 CET 2010

Hi,

> For the persistence manager, I am wondering if there would be a way to
> enable/disable it, especially for views which are not modifying data.

that's also something I'm interested in. It doesn't make sense to
persist everything that's never edited in the frontend f.e. - so
persistence by case.

I also noticed that extbase is automatically deleting all MM relations
between two objects and recreating them - although nothing changed etc.
and no object has been edited in any way. That's again unnecessary
overhead. I know it's hard to find out if relations have changed and the
easiest way is to simply recreate them, but again a option to disable
this might be nice. I'll see if I find the right places in extbase to
come up with a solution, although my time for this is quite limited at
the moment.