[TYPO3-mvc] blog_example for real?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Jan 10 18:50:54 CET 2010

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> You may have had a look at posting from Giuseppe on English list ("Blog
> extension + TV"). Is there any plan to move blog_example to a real blog
> extension? That would be good to have it used for "real", isn't it?

blog_example shouldn't go. It's small enough to be comprehensible as example yet shows may ExtBase
and FLUID features. But of course a real blog built on ExtBase makes sense.

For FLOW3 I had in mind to start a project "Blot" as a feature stand-alone blog application. The
idea was that users who start small start with Blot (instead of Wordpress) and can therefore move on
to TYPO3 v5 without any hassle when they need a real CMS.

Masi