[TYPO3-mvc] Possible to make a section optional?

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Jan 8 08:04:51 CET 2010

Hey,

great idea! Please write a patch for that, and we'll include that in the
next Fluid version.... I'd add an extra parameter optional="true" - and
if it is optional, I'd use the inner content of the tag as data.

Reason for another parameter: If you omit it, then:
<f:render ... />
<f:render ...></f:render> are mandatory,
but <f:render> </f:render> (with space in between) would be optional -
that sounds strange ;) Thus I'd add another parameter.

Greets,
Sebastian