[TYPO3-mvc] need help on implementing MM_match_fields in persistence layer

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 7 16:51:28 CET 2010

Hi,

> I just found out that MM_match_fields are not supported yet, but I
> really need those for my current project (I have to assign tags to
> multiple objects/tables).
>
> I started having a look at the persistence stuff in extbase, but as you
> guess it's quite to complex to get a quick overview where to actually
> start. Be it the DataMapper or the queryFactory or whatever?

I think I got it - at least the stuff needed for MM_match_fields and
MM_insert_fields seems to work now. Relations get fetched and updated
(the MM_table) correctly. As I don't use fe_editing for now, I can't
tell if the related objects themselfes get updated correctly, too - but
I think this is independent from what I did and should work.

Next step - supporting group fields ;) (but that has to wait)