[TYPO3-mvc] need help on implementing MM_match_fields in persistence layer

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 7 15:14:09 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I just found out that MM_match_fields are not supported yet, but I
really need those for my current project (I have to assign tags to
multiple objects/tables).

I started having a look at the persistence stuff in extbase, but as you
guess it's quite to complex to get a quick overview where to actually
start. Be it the DataMapper or the queryFactory or whatever?

Some assistence would be welcome. For now I only need to retrieve the
relevant objects correctly - they don't get changed in FE so I don't
need real persistence here. Or would you suggest to simply write a
service or repository to fetch the tags correctly?