[TYPO3-mvc] Problems with testing Controllers (TDD)

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Fri Jan 1 22:00:10 CET 2010

Hi Sebastian,

ok - what I want to do is test each action of my controller - mainly if
it throws an error / exception or not. As the controller actions are the
heart of my application, I want to make sure, that after refactoring,
everything works fine and I want to know where to change things, if needed.

So I do not want to check the output of the controller... I think this
is rather useless. But I want to make sure that after changing anythin
in my classes, the actions work as before - do you get the idea?

So what I did now, can be found here:

http://alturl.com/apih

It would be great, if you or anybody else could take a look at it and
tell me, whether this is a good idea or not!

Greetings

Michael