[TYPO3-mvc] Controller does not validate objects in action parameters.

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Feb 26 12:40:36 CET 2010

Hey,

> what I'm dooing wrong?
> My Object is not validatet in the Controller, I even can miss the
> @dontvalidate $order in the newAction... It does not care.
>
> What is the problem?

a) Just to be sure it's not the same stupid issue I had lately. Have you
allowed the action your form is pointing to? I also wondered why my
object isn't processed/validated  until I noticed that the action itself
was never triggered and extbase always used the default action then,
which was my "new" action.

b) The next thing I'd check: Is your new/create action of type USER_INT?
Maybe TYPO3 is bugging you.

c) Do you have proper @validate annotations in your object?

d) Have you at least performed one rain dance, asked the quack for
spiritual guidance and sacrificed 2 sheep on top of a vulcano? Without
that, it simply can't work!