[TYPO3-mvc] Problems with saving relations - bug?

Mario Beiser mariobeiser at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 26 01:56:17 CET 2010

Hello list,

during doing some modelling stuff, I checked out the newest
extbase_kickstarter version.
Getting better all the time! Scaffolding is great stuff and helps to
understand ;)

So at the moment I try to setup some relations between two entities.
When I wire the two entities and klick save, I'll just get an
JS error "error while saving!"

Ok, using firebug I can track the extbase error message:

Connections to other places than SOURCES not supported.

Exception thrown in file
/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/testprojekt/typo3conf/ext/
extbase_kickstarter/Classes/ObjectSchemaBuilder.php in line 93.

Perhaps I am to stupid, but I can't wire two SOURCE-points with
eachother...
Any suggestions? Is this a bug? Can anyone build up relations with the
newest version?

Sorry, still have-baked with a view to this modelling-stuff...

kind regards,
Mario