[TYPO3-mvc] ActionController line-Change

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:55:35 CET 2010

You could just set all those stuff
inside the initializeAction() method in each controller. No?
This method is called before each called action method.

You can even use initialite<Specific>Action() to set specific
things for the specific action.

Furthermore there's a dedicated method for initializing
the view, called initializeView($view), also passing the view to it.

Just have a look at the Abstract and the Action Controller classes.

Thomas