[TYPO3-mvc] Create an object in multi step form

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Feb 24 10:42:44 CET 2010

Mam Violeng schrieb:

> In the last step I want to save these data in array to database, how can
> I do this? Because it is array not an object, or extbase have any way to
> cast from array to object?

I haven't Extbase forms yet, but I'd say that you cannot use casting. But of course you could have a
utility that gets values from an array and maps them to object properties and calling the
appropriate setters. From what I read this has been done for form values. So it could be done for
session variables as well.

Masi