[TYPO3-mvc] How to validate if input value is unique in table?

Uwe Michelfelder um at limeflavour.com
Tue Feb 23 19:35:45 CET 2010

Hello Manuel,

thankks sharing your knowledge on this. I tried to do this on directly
in the Domain Model. Now I do it on the Controler Action, just like you
suggestet, and it works.

But one more question. How do you fill the error-Stack for the proporty
which I just validated, so the formfield shows the error class?

Greetings,
Uwe