[TYPO3-mvc] create action/form is not returning an object but an array -> error

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Feb 22 18:35:48 CET 2010

Hi,

> to my experience that´s often due to some naming missmatches between formfield names (the property attribute) and the actual properties of your model.

thanks, but the error is not thrown on mapping my formFields to the
objects properties (I stripped my form down to 1 textbox that's
definitely spelled correctly) but in my controller action that's getting
a plain array instead of the desired object. As soon as I submit any
data in the form, the exception is thrown :(