[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID: Multiselect checkboxes?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sun Feb 21 22:22:42 CET 2010

Hi,

anybody already found a good way creating multiselect checkbox arrays of
objects with FLUID? I'm currently building a form where visitors can
order a printed version of various catalogs. Those catalogs are assigned
to the view additional to my order object and my order object also has a
property "catalogs".

While it's no big deal to iterate over catalogs and create checkboxes
for them, I wonder how I can manage the checkboxes to stay selected on
errors? How can I find out which ones are selected? My object is not
storing uids I could compare, but a objectStorage of catalogs. So how to
check if the currently iterated catalog is part of a object storage in
my model?