[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid namespace problem

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:15:16 CET 2010

Actually I'm getting a very similar problem... it seems to currently happen
when I add a link with arguments that have the same key as the name of the
form:

<f:form method="post" action="addCampaign" controller="Campaign"
name="campaign" object="{campaign}">
<f:link.action action="preview" arguments="{campaign : campaign}">or go
back</f:link.action>
</f:form>

I get the error:
#1255072587: The form field name "tx_cmlcampaignmonitor_pi1[campaign]"
collides with a previous form field name which declared the field as array.
(Array overridden by String)

**If I change the name of the form or change the link argument key
"campaign" to something else, this error does not appear.  This is also
interesting because I raised another issue about not being able to create
links inside of forms at all... but apparently there's some special
circumstance for that issue.  But it seems that in general links are not
playing nicely with forms.  Shall we raise an issue for this case?

Thanks,
Christine