[TYPO3-mvc] Re: FormViewHelpers (suggestions)

Nils Blattner nb at cabag.ch
Fri Feb 19 10:26:37 CET 2010

I'm not gonna post my form ViewHelpers, as they are pretty much the same
as the original fluid ones. BUT they miss some standard attributes:

		$this->registerTagAttribute('onchange', 'string', 'onChange event.');
		$this->registerTagAttribute('onkeyup', 'string', 'onKeyUp event.');
		$this->registerTagAttribute('onclick', 'string', 'onClick event.');

There are of course more, but I'm sure you'll find a complete list
somewhere :)

The reason is simple:
I had to create some dynamic pages, where you enter stuff into an input
or click some checkbox and javascript would update the totals.
I fail to see why such everyday attributes are not part of the
$this->registerUniversalTagAttributes();