[TYPO3-mvc] Localization of validation-errors

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Thu Feb 18 21:28:27 CET 2010

Hi,

I just checked the mailinglist and also forge, but didn't found
something related.

If I see the code right, all validation-errors are not translatable, right?

For example, if I look at StringLengthValidator.php there is e.g. the error:

'The length of the given string less than ' . $minimun . ' characters.'

So I have no possibility to show a user a localized error-message of a
validation-error.

Is this true, or have I missed something?

Joerg Schoppet