[TYPO3-mvc] Please remove the Resources/Private/Backend folder

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Feb 18 11:22:31 CET 2010

Sebastian Fischer schrieb:
> On 18.02.2010 08:46, Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:
>> Hi Sebastian,
>>
>> actually, these templates *are* used in the blog example, as soon as you
>> include the blog_example static template inside the root TS of your
>> website. So, please, leave the Resources/Private/Backend there ;-)
>>
>> Greets,
>> Sebastian
>
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> my mod1 is part of tools, do i have pagets there?

Does your module work correctly then? If your module is within Web ExtBase will get its
configuration from the *FE* typoscript (key "module", not "plugin"!) it will find via the page your
on (in the BE). If there is no page, it will have no configuration. It will not use pageTS or userTS
(only the latter makes sense if you have no page to work on!).

Maybe you can trick ExtBase into usign a global pid either by your extension configuration or userTS.

Using userTS instead of TS would be easy for one thing: The BE configuration "inherits" stuff from
the "FE". You would have to duplicate many lines of configuration.

Masi