[TYPO3-mvc] HMAC error when rendering links inside forms

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:14:26 CET 2010

Hi list,

I have a simple fluid form that successfully submits usually, until I add a
link inside the form.  When there are links within the form tags, I get the
error:
#1255082824: Request hash (HMAC) checking failed. The parameter __hmac was
invalid or not set, and objects were modified.

My form looks roughly like this:

*
<f:form method="post"  action="update" name="updateList"
object="{updateList}" arguments="{mode : 'rename'}">

<f:link.action action="index" >Subscriber Lists</f:link.action>
<f:form.textbox property="title" id="listname" class="required" />

<f:form.submit class="submit" value="Save Changes"/>
</f:form>

When I take out the link.action, I don't get the HMAC error and the form
submits correctly.  However, adding links in forms is valid HTML... should I
file a bug report?

Christine
*