[TYPO3-mvc] session handling in extbase

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:48:34 CET 2010

Is there a chance to get this backported somehow?
I'd also really need this for my project(s).

In case I may got time to dig into this a bit,
but where is the best place to implement such a functionality?

Should there be an own Persistence Backend for session objects?
How does FLOW3 handle this? Any hints?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas