[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase kickstarter not creating repository class

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:47:07 CET 2010

Hi Christine,

and thanks for you getting back :-)

I found out that no repository was created (not even a directory) so I
created the repository file my self with the BlogRepository.php file
as example (I've followed your advise and created a new model with
capital start letter)

class Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Repository_Members extends
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository {
}

But still same error occures;

The repository class "Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Model_Members" does not exist.

But when i look at the class name mentioned in the error, it's not the
same as the normal repository naming convention.

In Classes/Domain/Model/Members.php I got a class with the name

class Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Model_Members extends
Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractEntity {
[removed]
}

But does that class have anything to do with my problem?

Regards,

Søren