[TYPO3-mvc] session handling in extbase

Pascal Geldmacher pgeldmacher at best-mediaforge.com
Wed Feb 17 11:04:10 CET 2010

Hey guys,

supply extbase any session classes?
I've only found the Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Session class. I have to
transport an object from a to b without the need for to save the object
in my database, but the session object couldn't save it.

For example.

i initialize my session object in my initializeAction method
$this->session = t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Session');

Now, i'have a userAction method where i have to save the user data til
the end of the process.

$this->session->registerReconstitutedObject($userObject);

after this step, the user can add some additional informationen.
This informationen have to add to my $userObject.

So i use $this->session->getReconstitutedObjects(); to get the saved
data but now my session object has no userObject.

Should i use the typo3 session handling ?

Thanks a lot,

Pascal