[TYPO3-mvc] How to debug extbase based extension?

Valery Romanchev romanchev at typo3lab.ru
Wed Feb 17 09:38:46 CET 2010

Hello

We are currently struggling with a problem in extbase based extension:

Some of views works OK on developer computer, but show empty screen on
server. No php error message, also one view, that was made the same way,
works OK on both developer computer and server.

So problem looks difficult to solve.

What we can do this situation?
Are there any posibility to show debug output with extbase?

In controller we have very little code, can we somehow enable debuging
here or we should look to extbase code?

	public function
changePasswordAction(Tx_LabSignup_Domain_Model_ChangePasswordForm
$changePasswordForm = null) {
		$this->view->assign('changePasswordForm', $changePasswordForm);
	}

Thank you in advance

Valery Romanchev
www.typo3lab.ru