[TYPO3-mvc] How to get calculated data from a query into an object?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Feb 17 09:21:23 CET 2010

Franz Koch schrieb:

> And how would I fetch the transient objects? I can't use a repository,
> as I would have the same issue there (extbase is not mapping non-TCA
> properties without my hack).

Sorry. I didn't get at first that the distance is calculated in the same query that fetches the
columns for the stores.

Can you reconstitute an object directly from a row? Then you could execute your query, build your
store objects and do what you want with the additional columns returned by the query.

Masi