[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase kickstarter not creating repository class

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:28:28 CET 2010

Hi Christine,

I'm not much into the Domain Driven Design concepts, yet so some of
the used terms are still new to me.

I already checked the "Is aggregate root" for the members model (I've
taken notice of using capital start letter and will do so in my final
production) but as mentioned the error occures.

I've taken a screenshot of the model objects and hope that someone can
see the problem

http://img534.imageshack.us/i/extbasekickstartmodel.png/

Regards and thanks,

Søren

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Christine Gerpheide
<cgerpheide at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Soren,
>
> In the kickstarter, did you check the box "is aggregate root" inside the
> member model?  This tells the kickstarter to create a repository (it's a
> domain driven design concept).  It's also good practice to make the class
> name "Member" instead of "member" with a lowercase m.
>
> Christine
>
> 2010/2/16 Søren Malling <soren.malling at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just created a new extbase plugin with the kickstarter with two
>> models, districts and members. But i get the following error in the
>> frontend
>>
>> Exception
>>
>> The repository class "Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Model_members" does not exist.
>>
>> The interesting part is, based on the videocast regarding scaffolding
>> I managed to create a plugin with a single model, but in this case i
>> got two models where the members model have a relation to the
>> districts model.
>>
>> A file named "members.php" exists in Classes/Domain/Model/ with the
>> class name mentioned above.
>>
>> This is my first extbase try, so maybe someone can point me to where
>> to look for a solution?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Søren

Officially Certified TYPO3 Integrator