[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase kickstarter not creating repository class

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:56:31 CET 2010

Hi,

Just created a new extbase plugin with the kickstarter with two
models, districts and members. But i get the following error in the
frontend

Exception

The repository class "Tx_Groupmembers_Domain_Model_members" does not exist.

The interesting part is, based on the videocast regarding scaffolding
I managed to create a plugin with a single model, but in this case i
got two models where the members model have a relation to the
districts model.

A file named "members.php" exists in Classes/Domain/Model/ with the
class name mentioned above.

This is my first extbase try, so maybe someone can point me to where
to look for a solution?

Regards,

Søren