[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: I have published my current project on forge

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Feb 15 11:35:20 CET 2010

Hi Jochen,

> I have recently published my current project "SjrOffers" on forge:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/show/extension-sjr_offers

Thanks for sharing, I already studied your code ;)

And there arised a question about your OfferRepository. I know it's
currently hard to build up complex "queries" to only get back the
desired objects from the repository, but isn't there any other way then
really iterating over ALL offers in your case?
On one side it makes sense to do it the way you did, but imagine a
online store and a search function/filter for the 10 cheapest articles?
You simply can't iterate over thousands of products, can you? Well, yes,
you could, but that would mean that they would all be loaded into the
memory and stay there for the lifetime of the content object, as they
all get memorized/referenced by the persistence layer even if only 10
are needed :/