[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: I have published my current project on forge

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Mon Feb 15 10:35:38 CET 2010

Hi all.

I have recently published my current project "SjrOffers" on forge:

http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/show/extension-sjr_offers

It is meant for managing recreation offers of youth organizations. It
was written originally for the "Stadtjugendring Stuttgart e.V."
(roll-out at Jan, 22th on www.sjr-stuttgart.de). They kindly gave me the
permission to publish it.

The code is still in beta phase and has to be polished and refactored a
little bit (especially the templates). The code is (of course) in
English but the templates are not localized by now.

Although I have learned a lot from books and from other developers (esp.
from the FLOW3 team) over the last 3 years, I am far from being perfect
;-). So, I really appreciate your feedback.

Regards
Jochen