[TYPO3-mvc] How can I access arguments of childnodes from within my viewHelper

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Feb 11 14:01:00 CET 2010

Hi,

> Have a look at the for viewhelper it
> uses $this->templateVariableContainer to communicate with it's childs.
> Perhaps it's worth trying.

with this I can only assing additional variables that are available
while evaluating the child nodes - that won't work here.

But as I already wrote, I got it working now, with a slight modification
of FLUID though - maybe this modification will find it's way into trunk
some time (after I provided a patch of course), well see.

Thanks for your investigation.