[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase kickstarter: installation problem

Sebastian Gebhard sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Thu Feb 11 07:58:36 CET 2010

Am 10.02.10 20:00, schrieb Dmitri Pusarev:
> Hey guys! After installing extbase_kickstarter from svn I get the
> following error:
> TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "extbase_kickstarter" was NOT loaded!
> (t3lib_extMgm::extRelPath)
>
> It happens to me on any server, typo3_4v4-dev, typo3_4v3.1 and others.
> I have a lot of modeling work upcoming this week so mastering
> kickstarter could really help!
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Dmitri Pisarev

Where exactly do you get this error? When trying to access the backend
or when calling the kickstarter module?

The obvious: Have you checked that your import worked regarding the
directory structure (e.g. extbase_kickstarter folder in typo3conf/ext
and inside extbase_kickstarter/ files like em_conf.php etc and not
something like trunk/, branches/, tags/?

Kind regards,
Sebastian