[TYPO3-mvc] How can I access arguments of childnodes from within my viewHelper

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Feb 10 14:37:54 CET 2010

Hey Masi,

> Iterate over the children and call a special method. If this one cannot get the arguments then
> simply call render(). The children's render() method will return an array (or an object) containing
> both the content and the arguments. Now the patent can decide which content to use.

Nice idea, but as Steffen already mentioned, that would pre-render all
cases which is not good performance wise. I've got a solution now (see
my answer to Nikolas), but I had to extend FLUID a bit.

My next task might be support of string operands in boolean expressions,
which I almost succeeded in, but again FLUIDs architecture is standing
in it's own way. But for now I can use my switch/case viewHelper for
string based "if"-conditions ;)