[TYPO3-mvc] How can I access arguments of childnodes from within my viewHelper

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Feb 10 12:17:30 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm currently struggling with a "switch/case" viewHelper which actually
shouldn't be a big deal. But my problem with this is, that I can't
access the arguments of my childNode viewHelpers to determin which case
matches the given condition:

<f:switch condition="someValue">
   <f:case value="value1">do something</f:case>
   <f:case value="someValue">I want this one to be printed</f:case>
   <f:case value="somethingElse" default="true">This one will also be
used as default</f:case>
</f:switch>

Any idea how I could access the arguments of the child viewHelpers?