[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase Kickstarter: Bundling forces

Sebastian Gebhard sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Wed Feb 10 08:43:36 CET 2010

Hey Extbase Kickstarter team and interested developers,

Ingmar assigned the Kickstarter Team Coordination to me and I'll try to
bundle the available resources and manage team communication so that we
can provide a nice release this year.

For the present we will communicate using this MVC-List, though I
personally would like to have a separate list for the development of the
Kickstarter.

To make our life easier I propose that every Topic belonging to
Kickstarter development has "Extbase Kickstarter" in the title.

Additionally you are asked to discuss your ideas for new features here
with the other team members, instead of implementing them spontaneously.
This goes especially for bigger features that set some kind of
"direction" for this product.

I'll try to contact all of you in the next days to see who still wants
to contribute and what can be done by whom.

Please share your oppinion to this post.

Kind regards,
Sebastian Gebhard