[TYPO3-mvc] blog_example floods the error_log

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Tue Feb 9 17:40:38 CET 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi Jochen,
>
> i applied a patch for this issue in forge, this was the easy part.
>
> But one is remaining i have to examine too, in error_log i found these,
> just 2 clicks in the blog_example BE module:
>
> [Wed Dec 02 23:18:07 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
> http://trunk.local.com/ - Core: Unable to autoload class "string",
> referer:
> http://trunk.local.com/typo3/mod.php?M=web_BlogExampleTxBlogexampleM1
>
> [...]

Hi Steffen, Jochen,

I have fixed the issue. It was just again a problem with the second
parameter of the method class_exists. It was located inside the
AbstracViewHelper of fluid...

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6420

Also the autoload file of extbase should be updated, because it causes some
more autoload errors, because of some missing classes.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6418

Both issues are supplied with patches.

--
Stefan Galinski