[TYPO3-mvc] Scaffolding for the Extbase Kickstarter

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Feb 9 15:29:28 CET 2010

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Ritter schrieb:
>> Ok, then i got you right...
>> But I'm sorry to proove you wrong! You may have various plugins... Works
>> for me!
>
> I'm happy you do. I saw only that a) ExBase utilities create TS without any piN suffix and read b)
> in a post by Jochen that multiple plugins are not supported.

Probably this post is a little bit older.
The Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerPlugin has as second parameter
  a pluginname. this can be whatever you want. It's recommended, that
you call it "pi1", "pi2" as known from "older plugins".

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin has this second parameter
two, which allows you to configure your allowed controller/actions
combinations per Plugin.

In plugin.tx_yourext will only be one "configuration space" for your
whole Extension.

in tt_content.list.20. there are tx_myext_pi1 and tx_myext_pi2 both
"importing" the settings from plugin.tx_myext.

How you gonna "partition" your plugin.tx_myext is up to you. Maybe one
array per Plugin, one Per Controller or sth. like this. You even may mix
it up (if you wan't to confuse users and developers).

You see, it's no problem at all.

> Masi

regards

Steffen