[TYPO3-mvc] Scaffolding for the Extbase Kickstarter

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Tue Feb 9 14:09:43 CET 2010

Hey,

> * Major Feature #5667: Interface to create plugins
> * Major Feature #5670: Kickstart Plugins
partly works, at least one plugin is created now out of the box.

> * Major Feature #5671: Generate default templates for some actions
Well that's what scaffolding is about :) We now have default templates
for Create, Delete, Update and List.

> Localization maybe ...
At least in the forms, that is done. There is no UI yet, however.

However, if you wish to participate in the kickstarter development;
Every help is welcome :)

Greets,
Sebastian