[TYPO3-mvc] Scaffolding for the Extbase Kickstarter

Michael Staatz info at mduttlinger.de
Tue Feb 9 12:25:19 CET 2010

Am 09.02.2010 10:37, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
> Hey everybody,
>
> I couldn't resist doing some TYPO3 work anymore, so I've been working on
> Scaffolding for the Extbase Kickstarter :-)
>
> You can find some more information on
> http://buzz.typo3.org/people/sebastian/article/scaffolding-for-the-extbase-kickstarter/
> or a little screencast on http://vimeo.com/9316473
>
> I'd be very curious to hear your opinion here :-)
>
> Greets,
> Sebastian

I think this is a nice feature. After you where working on this and
committing this to forge, the Extbase - Kickstarter seems to write a
ext_localcon.php now!

It was not that what i expected but ....

I think there where other things for the Extbase - Kickstarter that
where more needed at the moment.

But this is only my opinion.

Greets,
Michael