[TYPO3-mvc] Calling own action from fluid form

Alex Bailey vile at planet-generals.de
Mon Feb 8 13:39:36 CET 2010

Am 06.02.10 22:03, schrieb Jochen Rau:
> Hi Alex.
>
> On 04.02.10 12:30, Alex Bailey wrote:
>> I'm having a rather weird (or simple?) problem with a fluid template. In
>> my template I have a form
>>
>> <f:form method="post" action="overview" name="filterCriteria">
>>
>> Now when i push my submit button I want to send
>> the values of my form to my action (of course).
>>
>> The problem:
>>
>> I'm already in my overview action and calling the overview action from
>> the form results in an inifinte loop. Did I miss something I have to do
>> to prevent this?
>
> Ehrm. I don't get the point. Why don't you just call another action?
>
> Jochen

Hi jochen,

I wanted to pass a value to the same action that I'm in right now. I'll
try to explain: Im in a action that shows me a list of values now this
action has an optional search param. If I set the param then i want to
filter my list by using this param. Now the problem is if I call the
same action through my form and pass the variables I get an endless
loop. Is there no way to solve this without using a new action?

Regards

Alex