[TYPO3-mvc] Your experiences with the memory consumption of extbase + improment suggestions?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sun Feb 7 00:20:28 CET 2010

Hi again,

> I just wanted to start a topic about your experiences with the memory
> consumption of extbase. I lately had to raise the memory limit to 128 MB
> for a page only displaying a few articles, probably having a total of 80
> objects (taking all relations into account).

Strangely it now also seems to work with around 64 MB for now, although
it has to deal with more objects in total as the DB is now filled with
about 1000 products with various relations.

Can't tell why it needed a lot more before as I didn't change much on my
objects (didn't add more lazyLoading stuff or alike). I'll keep you
updated if it's getting worse again.